Medical costs are often unexpected and not all costs are covered by insurance or Medicare. At Estes Park Health, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to manage the cost of your services. We offer prompt payment discounts and various payment options to help make your payments more manageable.
If you are scheduling services, we recommend you speak with our financial counselor prior to receiving the service if possible. This helps determine your insurance coverage and potential out-of-pocket expenses. We can also start making the necessary arrangements for payment options or help identify other payment/coverage options if you are uninsured or need financial assistance.
Make a payment:
To speak to a financial counselor prior to your visit:
- For surgeries, call (970) 577-4530
- For MRI/CT, call (970) 577-4528
To learn more about payment arrangements or prompt-pay discounts:
- For hospital, physician or financial assistance services, call (970) 577-6500 or toll free 844-526-9171.
For details about our financial assistance program:
- Financial Assistance Program Description (English)
- Financial Assistance Program Description (Español)