In keeping with our commitment to keep you at your healthiest, our Estes Park Health team of surgeons, anesthetists, surgical technologists, certified registered nurses and clinical support staff works together seamlessly to offer compassionate and competent surgical services. From colonoscopies to total knee replacements, our team of local surgical experts is known for personalized service that keeps you close to home and on the road to recovery.
You also have access to the local, comprehensive, post-surgical services (Transitional Care/Swing Bed, Home Health and Rehabilitation Services) to get you back to living the active Estes Park lifestyle you live here to enjoy.
- Total joint replacement of hips, knees and shoulders
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Anterior curciate ligament (ACL) repairs
- Trauma fracture repairs
General Surgery including gallbladder, hernia, bowel, and more
- Bladder suspensions and female incontinence procedures
- Laparoscopic and hysteroscopy procedures
- Vaginal and Laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomies, designed to be less invasive and result in a quicker recovery than abdominal hysterectomy
- EGD - esophagogastroduodenoscopy