Our surgeons are highly trained, board-certified and provide 24/7/365 surgical coverage.
Estes Park Health provides 24/7/365 surgical coverage to take care of your scheduled or emergent surgery needs close to home and close to your primary care physician. Our surgeons are committed to providing excellent patient care and are champions of enhancing the overall patient experience.
General surgeon, Dr. Miller, has scheduled clinic hours in the Physician Clinic and work closely with your Estes Park Health physician. Our surgeons continue our mission to be the provider of choice for high-quality care and service excellence in the Estes Valley. Call 970-586-2200 for additional information.
Meet the General Surgeon at Estes Park Health
Dr. Steven Miller
- Certified by the American Board of Surgery
- Highly skilled in colorectal surgery, thyroid procedures and laparoscopic surgery
- “You can count on me to provide you with education about your surgery.”
Education & Training
- Medical School and General Surgery Residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center in CA
- Fellowships in Vascular Surgery, Mini Vascular Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery and Minimally Invasive Dialysis Interventional Training
Dr. Miller has had a rural emphasis throughout most of his career, giving him a firm grasp of the concept of caring for friends, neighbors and family members of those with whom he works and lives. Dr. Miller is excited to be part of the general surgery team in Estes Park by expanding the services available within the community and giving Estes Park residents the chance to receive the highest quality surgical care right here at home. Dr. Miller is passionate about education, and has been involved in teaching the next generation of surgeons for more than a decade, particularly in endoscopic procedures and minimally invasive surgical technique. His focus includes colorectal surgery, thyroid procedures and laparoscopic surgery.”