Our surgeons are highly trained, board-certified and provide 24/7/365 surgical coverage.
Estes Park Health can take care of your scheduled or emergent surgery needs close to home, close to family and close to your primary care physician. Our surgeons are committed to providing excellent patient care and are champions of enhancing the overall patient experience.
Our skilled surgeons believe that the single most important thing they can do for a patient is to make the possibility of having surgery less scary and anxiety provoking. Our surgeons know that each patient has their own unique personality, history, level of anxiety and expectations, so they will answer every question to ensure understanding of the procedure being performed.
Meet General Surgeon Dr. Steven Miller
Dr. Steven Miller
“You can count on me to provide you with education about your surgery.”
General surgeon, Dr. Miller, has scheduled clinic hours in the Physician Clinic and works closely with your Estes Park Health physician. Our surgeons continue our mission to be the provider of choice for high-quality care and service excellence in the Estes Valley. Call 970-586-2200 for additional information.
- Certified by the American Board of Surgery
- Highly skilled in colorectal surgery, thyroid procedures and laparoscopic surgery
- Medical School and General Surgery Residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center in CA
- Fellowships in Vascular Surgery, Mini Vascular Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery and Minimally Invasive Dialysis Interventional Training
Dr. Miller has had a rural emphasis throughout most of his career, giving him a firm grasp of the concept of caring for friends, neighbors and family members of those with whom he works and lives. Dr. Miller is excited to be part of the general surgery team in Estes Park by expanding the services available within the community and giving Estes Park residents the chance to receive the highest quality surgical care right here at home. Dr. Miller is passionate about education, and has been involved in teaching the next generation of surgeons for more than a decade, particularly in endoscopic procedures and minimally invasive surgical technique. His focus includes colorectal surgery, thyroid procedures and laparoscopic surgery.”
Meet General Surgeon Dr. Robert Dragotti
Dr. Robert Dragotti
"You can count on me to make sure you have a first class experience.”
General surgeon, Robert Dragotti, DO, has scheduled clinic hours in the Physician Clinic and works closely with your Estes Park Health physician. Our surgeons continue our mission to be the provider of choice for high-quality care and service excellence in the Estes Valley. Call 970-586-2200 for additional information.
- Certified by the American Board of Osteopathic Surgery
- Certified by the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Certified by the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Highly skilled in skin and soft tissue surgery, colorectal surgery, laparoscopic surgery
- Medical School at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine Bradenton, FL and General Surgery Residency at Flushing Hospital Medical Center in New York City
- Fellowships in Full Body Aesthetic & Facial Cosmetic Surgery.
Dr. Dragotti, enjoys providing high quality surgical care in rural settings. True to his osteopathic roots beliefs – with mind, body & spirit being interrelated – Dr. Dragotti, is able incorporate those beliefs and apply them in such a way that makes you feel comfortable, confident and optimizes your healing ability. Dr. Dragotti, listens intently to your health concerns and provides impartial education while making you an active, integral part of your health decisions, not just a passive player. Dr. Dragotti’s broad focus provides a wide range of surgical procedures and operations including: Colonoscopies, General Skin, Abdominal & Colorectal Surgeries, including laparoscopic and cosmetic surgeries.