Estes Park Health Mission:
To make a positive difference in the health and well-being of all we serve.
Estes Park Health was founded in 1975 as the Elizabeth Knutsson Memorial Hospital per a tax subsidy voted on by the citizens of Estes Park. Today, over 18,000 patients—residents and visitors alike—see our health care teams for both outpatient and inpatient services. Estes Park Health offers comprehensive care through:
- Estes Park Health hospital a 23-bed critical access acute care facility
- Estes Park Health Emergency and Trauma Services provide 24-hour emergency department care and and offer highly skilled EMS paramedics who respond to over 2,300 calls per year
- Estes Park Health Physician Clinic provides primary care, as well as medical and surgical specialty care, to our community and visitors
- Estes Park Health Medical and Surgical Services delivers surgical expertise from colonoscopies to total knee replacement and our Med/Surg Unit cares for patients requiring an overnight stay
- Estes Park Health Home Health supplies a combination off medical and non-medical services in a patient's home
- Estes Park Health Living Center imparts care with dignity in the 52-bed skilled nursing facility ranked one of the best nursing homes in Colorado by U.S. News & World Report
Estes Park Health is comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a critical resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
Estes Park Health Vision:
To achieve a culture of clinical and service excellence through patient-centered care.