Estes Park Health was founded in 1975 as the Elizabeth Knutsson Memorial Hospital per a tax subsidy voted on by the citizens of Estes Park. Today, over 18,000 patients—residents and visitors alike—see our health care teams in both outpatient and inpatient environments each year. Estes Park Health offers comprehensive care through:
- Estes Park Health--A 23-bed critical access acute care facility
- Estes Park Health Emergency and Trauma Services--A 24-hour emergency department
- Estes Park Medical Clinic--A multi-specialty clinic
- Estes Park Health Medical and Surgical Services
- Estes Park Health @ Home--medical and non-medical home health care
- Estes Park Health Residential Care--a 60-bed skilled nursing facility ranked one of the best nursing homes in Colorado by U.S. News & World Report
But our history is much richer than the buildings we work in and the numbers we serve. Estes Park Health is comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers, some of whom do not live in Estes Park but choose to work here instead of a hospital or clinic closer to home. We are a critical resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends and neighbors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys. For many of us, this is our home and our community, and we strive to uphold a high standard of living, which includes high-quality, comprehensive health care.
Estes Park Health Mission:
To make a positive difference in the health and well-being of all we serve.
Estes Park Health Vision:
To achieve a culture of clinical and service excellence through patient-centered care.
To be the providers of choice for the Estes Valley and surrounding communities by:
- Honoring the Golden Rule
- Treating our patients like they are family
- Assuring our staff is highly qualified and trained
- Providing compassionate care
- Being accessible to our patients
- Developing relationships with our patients through neighborly service
- Being connected to and committed to our community