Registered Respiratory Therapist – PRN(as needed) – JOB# 1355
Registered Respiratory Therapist – CRT or RRT – PRN
Estes Park Health in Estes Park Colorado is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
Provides consultation regarding patient care for patients with respiratory needs, per physician order.
Varied days, 12 hr shifts, 7am 7pm. PRN as needed.
- Graduate of an Accredited Respiratory Therapy Program, Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in critical care and preferred experience in Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
- Current license to practice respiratory care in Colorado.
- American Heart Association BLS required upon hire.
- ACLS, PALS and NRP required within 6 months of hire.
Base Pay $25.21 – 31.51 +PRN Differential