LPN Full Time – JOB# 1560
Estes Park Health in Estes Park Colorado, is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
Estes Park Health serves the entire Estes Park Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park. It integrates acute and emergency care with community health, which includes the full range of diagnostic and therapeutic health care through medical and surgical services; a 23-bed critical access acute care facility, a 24-hour emergency department with ambulance service and air transport; primary care and specialty clinics; home health and hospice; and Urgent Care Services.
Benefits of Living in Estes Park:
- Very desirable, resort-style living minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park (gateway to RMNP).
- Year-round destination entices adventurers, explorers, and photographers.
- Hiking, backpacking, cycling, mountain biking, back country skiing, rock climbing, and kayaking.
- Maintain healthy work-life balance!
Estes Park Health Home Health Services can provide a single service or a combination of services, medical and non-medical in a patient’s home. Our qualified staff plans, coordinates and provides care tailored to individual needs.
The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
Full Time, Days will vary
*The shift and hours listed above may be subject to temporary or permanent change at any time according to the needs required to provide excellent and full services to our customers during employment.
- Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
- Has three (3) years nursing experience. Community/home health or medical/surgical experience is preferred.
- Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse in the state.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Understands philosophy of hospice concept. Also understands needs of the terminally ill.
- Provides direct patient care as defined in the state Nurse Practice Act.
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Participates in coordination of home health and hospice services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST, Dietician) and hospice interdisciplinary group members. Examples include hospice aide, OT, PT, MSW, ST, Dietitian or Clinical Supervisor.
- Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
- Participates in personal and professional growth and development.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the registered nurse.
Hiring range depending on experience is $18.83 to $25.10.
A Unique Retirement Plan for you!
All employees are enrolled in a Money Purchase Pension Plan 401(a) which replaces Social Security contributions. You control the investments on-line yourself or with you financial advisor to help it grow. We also offer a 457(b) plan for you to ad additional funds to your investments.
We offer a full range of benefits to fit your needs and family for full time and part time employees!
- Medical – Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax spending accounts.
- Dental – An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to choose from 2 or 3 options.
- Vision – Just for you or your whole family.
- Paid Time Off – Personal and sick leave immediately available as accrued each pay period.
- Medical Transport – Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and Ground usable in all 50 states.
- Accident and Critical Illness – For those unexpected life issues that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
- Term Life and AD&D INS. – Free to full and part time employees.
- Voluntary Life Ins. – Additional coverage for you to purchase for yourself, spouse and or children.
- Short Term Disability – 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
- Long Term Disability – Free to you while employed.
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program for you and your family member which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
For more information about this opportunity call Human Resources at 970-577-4458 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (MST) or e-mail questions to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.