Certified Nursing Assistant – JOB#1472
Apply NOW at https://eph.org/job-opportunities/
Estes Park Health exists to make a positive difference to the health and well-being of all we serve. Located about 90 miles northwest of Denver, at 7,522 feet above sea level, Estes Park Health sits in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. As a gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, the adventurous lifestyle Estes Park supplies open endless outdoor opportunities for our staff. We promote a healthy work-life balance to give our staff the time to enjoy the “playground” that is Colorado.
From pediatrics to geriatrics, Estes Park Health supplies a full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors, and visitors in the entire Estes Park Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park. Today, over 18,000 patients—residents and visitors alike—see our health care teams for both outpatient and inpatient services
Provides hygienic and comfort care such as; bathing, oral care, peri-care, turning, changing beds and feeding.
Days (7a-7p) and Nights (7p-7a)
*The shift and hours listed above may be subject to temporary or permanent change at any time according to the needs required to provide excellent and full services to our customers during employment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Current Colorado licensure.
- CNA licensure.
- American Heart Association BLS required upon hire.
- Answers call lights.
- Takes vital signs and records them accurately within the electronic health record.
- Assists patients with meals and nourishment.
- Maintains intake and output and weights.
- Assists with ambulation of patients.
- Assists with transportation of patients as needed.
- Maintains clean and organized work and patient care areas.
- Collection of specimens, such as UAs and 24 hour urine.
- Maintains a safe environment for each patient
- Assists in ordering, restocking of supplies and equipment on unit.
- Cleans and maintains utility room, equipment such as IV poles, wheelchairs, commodes and other assigned cleaning duties.
- Performs certain duties of Unit Coordinator, such as; answering phones, paging on radios, filling out requisitions, if Unit Coordinator is too busy or not on duty.
- Utilizes effective and appropriate communication.
- Cooperates with all staff in providing efficient and quality patient care.
- Effectively manages time for the benefit of all.
- Demonstrates professional behavior and dress in all phases of the job.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Participates in committees as assigned.
- Performs in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulatory agency standards.
- Performs in accordance with EPH vision, mission and goals.
- All other duties as assigned.
Hiring range depending on experience is $16.50 to $22.44, depending on skill.
A Unique Retirement Plan for you!
All employees are enrolled in a Money Purchase Pension Plan 401(a) which replaces Social Security contributions. You control the investments on-line yourself or with you financial advisor to help it grow. We also offer a 457(b) plan for you to ad additional funds to your investments.
We offer a full range of benefits to fit your needs and family for full time and part time employees!
- Medical – Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax spending accounts.
- Dental – An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to choose from 2 or 3 options.
- Vision – Just for you or your whole family.
- Paid Time Off – Personal and sick leave immediately available as accrued each pay period.
- Medical Transport – Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and Ground usable in all 50 states.
- Accident and Critical Illness – For those unexpected life issues that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
- Term Life and AD&D INS. – Free to full and part time employees.
- Voluntary Life Ins. – Additional coverage for you to purchase for yourself, spouse and or children.
- Short Term Disability – 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
- Long Term Disability – Free to you while employed.
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program for you and your family member which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
Apply NOW at https://eph.org/job-opportunities/
For more information about this opportunity call Human Resources at 970-577-4458 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (MST) or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.