CRNA Pain Interventionist – JOB#1684
Estes Park Health exists to make a positive difference to the health and well-being of all we serve. Located about 90 miles northwest of Denver, at 7,522 feet above sea level, Estes Park Health sits in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. As a gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, the adventurous lifestyle Estes Park supplies open endless outdoor opportunities for our staff. We promote a healthy work-life balance to give our staff the time to enjoy the “playground” that is Colorado.
From pediatrics to geriatrics, Estes Park Health supplies a full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors, and visitors in the entire Estes Park Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park. Today, over 18,000 patients—residents and visitors alike—see our health care teams for both outpatient and inpatient services.
Summary of Position:
NP/CRNA NSPM-C is responsible for the delivery of safe and effective chronic pain management and treatment. Utilizing an interdisciplinary team approach that uses a multidimensional pain strategy and integrates the patient’s unique experiences and perspective may help achieve effective pain management and treatment with the goal to improve the patient’s well-being, functionality, and quality of life.
- Perform Patient assessment and evaluation to understand the nature, causes, and severity of chronic and cancer related pain and chronic headache. Understand the impact of the condition on the patient’s functionality, mood, and overall quality of life.
- Manage and coordinate plan of care specific to each patient’s needs including treatment options, communication with treatment team and primary care provider and patient and family education.
- Perform history and physical and obtain Informed Consent and Treatment Agreement.
- Prevent, recognize, and manage side effects and complications of therapeutic modalities used in pain management.
- Collaborate with other care provider to implement non- invasive/behavioral/rehabilitative therapies and techniques.
- Manage pharmacologic modalities including but not limited to traditional analgesics and non-traditional analgesics.
- Perform Invasive Procedures including but not limited to chemical neuromuscular denervation, epidural and subarachnoid injections, facet blocks, sacroiliac joint injections, joint and bursa injections, neurulation, implementation and management of implantable technology.
Education and Experience:
- Colorado RN, RXN and NP
- NP/CRNA with NSPM-C
- Current ACLS certification
- 2 years of practice preferred
- Able to meet credentialing and privileging requirements
Discussed via contract
Perks of working with us!
- Paid Time Off – Personal and sick leave immediately available as accrued each pay period. Annual PTO accrual in your first year is 184 hours, equivalent to 23, 8 hour, days.
- Retirement plans catered to your needs – all employees (Full Time, Part Time, PRN) are enrolled into our Money Purchase Pension Plan, 401a, which is in lieu of social security contributions. We also offer a 457(b) plan to additional funds to your investments.
- Medical – Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax spending accounts.
- Dental – An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to choose from 2 or 3 options.
- Vision – Just for you or your whole family.
- Medical Transport – Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and Ground usable in all 50 states.
- Accident and Critical Illness – For those unexpected life issues that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
- Term Life and AD&D INS. – Free to full and part time employees.
- Voluntary Life Ins. – Additional coverage for you to purchase for yourself, spouse and or children.
- Short Term Disability – 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
- Long Term Disability – Free to you while employed.
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program for you and your family member which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
For more information about this opportunity call Human Resources at 970-577-4544 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (MST) or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.