Patient Access Representative – PRN – JOB# 1073
Patient Access Representative
Estes Park Health is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
The Patient Registration Specialist will represent EPH as the welcoming official to all patients and/or visitors in the Admissions areas. Obtain current, accurate and complete registration information from patients/families. Accurately and efficiently, enter all necessary data into Meditech and Allscripts.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good personal and phone communication skills
- Ability to multi task, organize, prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to demonstrate typing skills with high accuracy
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team
Will work as needed, varied shifts