Occupational Therapist – OT – PRN(as needed) – JOB# 1082
Estes Park Health is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
Estes Park Health Rehabilitation Services works with every resident of or visitor to the Estes Valley to provide options for rehabilitation.These services are provided through our outpatient services and our Home Health Services. Outpatient rehabilitation services are provided in our gym. Our clinical treatment area at the hospital provides privacy and care by our team of professionals with a variety of clinical expertise.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy provided by licensed staff members
- Comprehensive rehabilitation programs for patients who require orthopedic, neurological, cardiac and pulmonary services
- Specialized treatment programs in joint replacement, sports medicine, neuromuscular pain relief, craniosacral therapy and myofascial release techniques, postural assessments, geriatrics, and custom fitting of pressure garments and orthotics
- Consistent staffing and follow-up care between home care and outpatient departments with both services located at Estes Park Health
The OT will practice Occupational Therapy consistent with the American Occupational Therapy Association Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice and Standards of Practice policy.
Varies as needed. PRN status
- Graduate of an approved program of Occupational Therapy
- Two years department/facility experience preferred
- Must have, or be eligible for, State Licensure or Registration to be obtained within one year, or as per state law
- American Heart Association CPR required