< Back to Employment Opportunities
EVS Technician / Housekeeping – PRN(As Needed) – JOB# 1608
Estes Park Health exists to make a positive difference to the health and well-being of all we serve. Located about 90 miles northwest of Denver, at 7,522 feet above sea level, Estes Park Health sits in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. As a gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, the adventurous lifestyle Estes Park supplies open endless outdoor opportunities for our staff. We promote a healthy work-life balance to give our staff the time to enjoy the “playground” that is Colorado.
From pediatrics to geriatrics, Estes Park Health supplies a full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors, and visitors in the entire Estes Park Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park. Today, over 18,000 patients—residents and visitors alike—see our health care teams for both outpatient and inpatient services.
Summary of Position:
The EVS Technician, under the supervision of the Department Supervisor, provides housekeeping duties throughout Estes Park Health. This includes daily cleaning, maintaining infection control standards, periodic deep cleaning, and linen management.
- Keeps internal building environment clean
- Maintains infection control standards at all times
- Practices safety protocols at all times
- Stocks clean linen; removes bags of soiled linen
- Accepts direction from supervisors with positive attitude
- Demonstrates excellent time management skills
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with everyone – staff, physicians, patients, residents, families, guests
- Follows EPH policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned, to include laundry duties when required
- Must be able to operate department equipment (vacuum cleaners, floor machines, etc)
- Follow safety procedures and perform in accordance with all local, state, and Federal laws and regulatory agency standards
- Days, hours, shifts may vary, depending on department needs
- Must be willing to work overtime when required
- Must be willing to perform on-call duties
- High School diploma or GED required
- Ability to carry out written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 50 pounds
- Must be able to communicate in writing and verbally in English
$15.00-$22.50, plus a PRN flat rate of $1.50/hr.
Weekday Evening Differential – additional $1.50 to base pay
Weekend Day Differential – additional $1.50 to base pay
A Unique Retirement Plan for you!
All employees are enrolled in a Money Purchase Pension Plan 401(a) which replaces Social Security contributions. You control the investments on-line yourself or with you financial advisor to help it grow. We also offer a 457(b) plan for you to ad additional funds to your investments.
For more information about this opportunity call Human Resources at 970-577-4544 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (MST) or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.