EVS Technician / Housekeeping – PRN(As Needed) – JOB# 1470
Estes Park Health serves the entire Estes Park Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park. It integrates acute and emergency care with community health, which includes the full range of diagnostic and therapeutic health care through medical and surgical services; a 23-bed critical access acute care facility, a 24-hour emergency department with ambulance service and air transport; primary care and specialty clinics; home health and hospice; and Urgent Care Services.
Benefits of Living in Estes Park:
- Very desirable, resort-style living minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park (gateway to RMNP).
- Year-round destination entices adventurers, explorers, and photographers.
- Hiking, backpacking, cycling, mountain biking, back country skiing, rock climbing, and kayaking.
- Maintain healthy work-life balance!
The EVS Technician, under the supervision of the Department Supervisor, provides housekeeping duties throughout Estes Park Health. This includes daily cleaning, maintaining infection control standards, periodic deep cleaning, and linen management.
- Keeps internal building environment clean
- Maintains infection control standards at all times
- Practices safety protocols at all times
- Stocks clean linen; removes bags of soiled linen
- Accepts direction from supervisors with positive attitude
- Demonstrates excellent time management skills
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with everyone – staff, physicians, patients, residents, families, guests
- Follows EPH policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned, to include laundry duties when required
- Must be able to operate department equipment (vacuum cleaners, floor machines, etc)
- Follow safety procedures and perform in accordance with all local, state, and Federal laws and regulatory agency standards
- Days, hours, shifts may vary, depending on department needs
- Must be willing to work overtime when required
- Must be willing to perform on-call duties
- High School diploma or GED required
- Ability to carry out written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 50 pounds
- Must be able to communicate in writing and verbally in English
Hiring range depending on experience $15.00 – $18.75 +PRN Differential
A Unique Retirement Plan for you!
All employees are enrolled in a Money Purchase Pension Plan 401(a) which replaces Social Security contributions. You control the investments on-line yourself or with you financial advisor to help it grow. We also offer a 457(b) plan for you to ad additional funds to your investments.
We offer a full range of benefits to fit your needs and family for full time and part time employees!
- Medical – Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax spending accounts.
- Dental – An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to choose from 2 or 3 options.
- Vision – Just for you or your whole family.
- Paid Time Off – Personal and sick leave immediately available as accrued each pay period.
- Medical Transport – Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and Ground usable in all 50 states.
- Accident and Critical Illness – For those unexpected life issues that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
- Term Life and AD&D INS. – Free to full and part time employees.
- Voluntary Life Ins. – Additional coverage for you to purchase for yourself, spouse and or children.
- Short Term Disability – 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
- Long Term Disability – Free to you while employed.
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program for you and your family member which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
For more information about this opportunity call Human Resources at 970-577-4458 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (MST) or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.