Estes Park Health Clinic is a multispecialty clinic offering primary care services for men, women and children of all ages. In addition, our specialists provide cardiology, orthopedic, ophthalmologic, neurologic, general surgical, obstetrical, gynecological and interventional pain management services. We are committed to the highest quality, patient-centered care possible to promote your health and well-being.
Our staff includes:
- Lena Belleau, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Frank Dumont, MD, Internal Medicine
- Bridget Dunn, MD, Family Medicine
- Aaron Florence, DO, Orthopedics
- Michelle Furmaga, MD, Neurology
- Michael Grant, MD, Orthopedics
- Martin Koschnitzke, MD, Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Amanda Luchsinger, MD, Internal Medicine
- Mark MacElwee, MD, Internal Medicine Pediatrics
- Ingra Marske, Physician Assistant
- Michael Prochoda, MD, Ophthalmology
- Ryan Shedd, CRNA, Interventional Pain Management
- Chad Stoltz, MD, Cardiology
- Mark Weisner, DO, Pediatrics
- Scott Woodard, MD, General Surgery
- Robyn Zehr, DO, Family Medicine
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 12:00 Noon
For an appointment in our clinic, or for more information, please call us at 970-586-2200.
Please sign up for our patient portal, FollowMyHealth, by contacting us for a portal invitation. This portal:
- Provides 24/7 online access to medical information.
- Allows you to send secure messages to your care provider.
- Gives you the ability to request appointments with us
For release of information from Estes Park Health Clinic physicians, please call our medical records department at 970-577-4379.