Ranked one of the best nursing homes in Colorado by U.S. News & World Report 2019
Care with Dignity
These are words we live and work by in Estes Park Health Living Center, a 24-hour, 52-bed skilled nursing facility that’s located adjacent to Estes Park Health. In this home-like setting, our skilled professional staff works with residents and their families to provide care plans that reflect the needs and desires of the individual. Whether we’re providing transportation to local appointments, hosting a family dinner for a resident or providing nutritional consulting, we strive to provide a loving, caring environment that feels like home.
- Long-term care
- Registered nursing care 24 hours a day
- Hospice and respite care (contingent to bed availability and individual needs)
- Intermediate and skilled health care needs
- Rehabilitation services (when appropriate), which may include occupational, speech and physical therapies
- Social services
- Restorative program
- Planned group and individualized activities
- Field trips
- Arts and crafts
- Well-balanced meals and snacks
- Family and community resources
- Dietary and nutritional consults
- Family and team conferences
- Transportation to/from local appointments
- Special dinners for families and residents
- Physicians, 911, and emergent and hospital care are available on-site.
For further information about our services, contact 970-586-8103.