Unit Coordinator – Per Diem – JOB #1003
Acts as front line contact person (receptionist, greeter) for incoming personnel, i.e. visitors, sales reps, physicians, etc. and do so in a friendly courteous manner.
- Transcription of orders accurately and in a timely manner, for hospital nursing areas, (Medical/Surgical, New Life Center, Emergency Department, etc.)
- Properly answer telephones and route calls to their proper destination, including message taking and assuming responsibility for switchboard during non-business hours
- Operate pager system and function as an answering machine
- Operate nurse call system
- Act as admissions clerk and associated functions as needed
- Maintain patient charts and records
- Restock and order supplies
- Have an awareness of security issues, monitor movements of visitors and patients. Notify nurse or police department PRN
- Participate in committees as assigned
- Perform in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulatory agency standards
- Perform in accordance with EPH vision, mission and goals
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous medical transcription and receptionist background preferred
For more information about this opportunity, call 970-577-4458 and ask for the Human Resources Department, or e-mail questions to email@example.com.