Ultrasound Technologist – PRN(as needed) – JOB# 1197
Estes Park Health in Estes Park Colorado, is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
The Ultrasound Technologist demonstrates cooperative attitude in accomplishing the common goal of patient care within the department and with other personnel affected by the department of Diagnostic Imaging. The Ultrasound technologist is responsible for carrying out diagnostic tests using Ultrasound equipment, and works in tandem with other medical personnel in order to achieve organizational goals.
SHIFT: PRN(as needed), hours and days can vary may include on-call.
- High school diploma or equivalent; graduate of AMA approved school of Ultrasound and registered/board certified by the ARDMS.
- Must have at least one-year experience as an ultrasound technologist
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or ARDMS.
- Must be certified in; OB, General ultrasound, RVT
- American Heart Association BLS
Base Pay $31.06 – $38.82 +PRN Differential