Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk – JOB #1643
Estes Park Health exists to make a positive difference to the health and well-being of all we serve. Located about 90 miles northwest of Denver, at 7,522 feet above sea level, Estes Park Health sits in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. As a gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, the adventurous lifestyle Estes Park supplies open endless outdoor opportunities for our staff. We promote a healthy work-life balance to give our staff the time to enjoy the “playground” that is Colorado.
From pediatrics to geriatrics, Estes Park Health supplies a full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors, and visitors in the entire Estes Park Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park. Today, over 18,000 patients—residents and visitors alike—see our health care teams for both outpatient and inpatient services.
Summary of Position:
Assist with Accounting’s recordkeeping such as but not limited to matching check stubs to invoices and filing by vendor. Consider best practices for paper and/or electronic recordkeeping. All other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Mon-Fri, shift days and shift times will vary
- All Staff Members perform in accordance with Estes Park Health’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Assist with Accounting’s recordkeeping
- Complete accounts payable recordkeeping by matching check stubs to invoices and filing by vendor
- Consider best practices for paper and/or electronic recordkeeping
- All other duties as assigned by your supervisor
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent people and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and attention to detail
- Computer literate
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
$16.50-$22.44, depending on experience.