Technical Support Analyst – Temporary – JOB# 1458
Estes Park Health in Estes Park Colorado is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
The Technical Support Analyst receives problem requests from users and promptly diagnoses and troubleshoots problems in hardware, software, and networking. Performs general technical support throughout EPH, which may include field and remote site assignments to diagnose and resolve problem calls related to hardware and software.
Full Time, M-F, 8 hr days, on-call required.
- College education or other accredited information technology degree useful but not required.
- Experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, upgrading, monitoring, evaluating, and testing client computing devices/software very useful; strong computer user skills essential.
- Knowledge of desktop computers, some experience diagnosing problems skills, general knowledge of technology trends, and basic network technologies. Ability to use analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot varied and complex components including hardware, software, networking, and applications; perform assigned tasks quickly and accurately; follow oral and written directions; use telephone; write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means; establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors, fellow employees, and the public.
- Installs, configures and tests hardware and/or software; performs preventive maintenance and repairs hardware.
- Configures commonly used software when needed; recommends guidelines for hardware and software standards; recommends appropriate workstation hardware and software configurations; recommends appropriate products to meet customer needs; conducts software training for users where applicable. Maintains inventory of software & hardware components.
- Provide summary information to management staff as requested. Proactively provide important communication to management to keep them informed of changing or critical circumstances.
- Consistently maintain an attitude that says that “the internal customers at EPH are my patients.” Welcome requests for assistance and provide that assistance and guidance with a positive attitude. Help negotiate solutions between supported departments when differences of opinion occur. Suggest solutions, engage those in need, offer assistance proactively to those who apparently have need.
- Be a good positive example for other IT employees and for EPH in general. Be an ambassador for EPH; speak positively of the organization, it’s strategies and projects, and EPH’s staff whenever discussing those topics in any formal or informal gatherings of employees or others.
- Manage electronic communications such that all alerts, notices, communications from others, and any other electronic communication is read, noted, and either acknowledged or replied to, within 24 hours. Stay attuned to electronic communication when on-duty, and as much as reasonable off-duty, to ensure response as quickly as needed to requests and changing conditions. Give particular note and priority to electronic or other communications from other IT staffers, board members, senior leadership team members, physicians, and department directors.
- Be open and collaborative in all dealings with other IT team members; work actively to create and maintain strong relationships with all other IT team members.
- Participate in committees as assigned.
- Perform in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulatory agency standards.
- Perform in accordance with EPH vision, mission and goals.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Performs on-call duties as assigned.
Hiring range depending on experience $20.83 to 27.34
A Unique Retirement Plan for you!
All employees are enrolled in a Money Purchase Pension Plan 401(a) which replaces Social Security contributions. You control the investments on-line yourself or with you financial advisor to help it grow. We also offer a 457(b) plan for you to ad additional funds to your investments.
We offer a full range of benefits to fit your needs and family for full time and part time employees!
- Medical – Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax spending accounts.
- Dental – An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to choose from 2 or 3 options.
- Vision – Just for you or your whole family.
- Paid Time Off – Personal and sick leave immediately available as accrued each pay period.
- Medical Transport – Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and Ground usable in all 50 states.
- Accident and Critical Illness – For those unexpected life issues that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
- Term Life and AD&D INS. – Free to full and part time employees.
- Voluntary Life Ins. – Additional coverage for you to purchase for yourself, spouse and or children.
- Short Term Disability – 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
- Long Term Disability – Free to you while employed.
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program for you and your family member which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
For more information about this opportunity call Human Resources at 970-577-4458 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (MST) or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.