Registered Nurse – RN – Full Time ***Sign on Bonus Available*** – JOB #1019
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Assist physician with surgery; implement patient safety measures in accordance to EPH and AORN Standards of Care.
- Processes all equipment, supplies and PPE for surgical procedures and maintains log book of sterilization per standards and guidelines
- Assist in distribution of surgical equipment, supplies and PPE for the department. Setting up, tear down of OR before and after surgical procedures while applying sterile technique
- Assist physician with surgery; update surgical preference cards; count instruments, sponges, sharps; implement patient safety measures in accordance to EPMC and AORN Standards of Care
- Identify future purchase replacement needs, monitor for outdates
- Perform all aspects of Surgical/Procedure processes, including Pre-Operative Assessment, Post Anesthesia Care, and Discharge Teaching in accordance to EPH and ASPAN Standards of Care
- On call shift according to department policy/needs
- Colorado RN License
- Current AHA BLS, ACLS, PALS
- Strong clinical skills in surgical services, 2 years OR skills
- Computer experience, strong verbal communication skills, must be able to speak and read English fluently
For more information about this opportunity, call 970-577-4458 and ask for the Human Resources Department, or e-mail questions to email@example.com.