Registered Nurse House Supervisor – Full Time Days – JOB# 1456
SIGN ON RETENTION BONUS AVAILABLE! See details listed below.
Registered Nurse House Supervisor
Estes Park Health in Estes Park Colorado, is a non-profit critical access healthcare facility in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. Founded in 1975 by the residents of Estes Park. Estes Park Health is the community’s comprehensive health-care resource with a focus on superior, compassionate care that consistently receives high patient-satisfaction scores.
The Estes Park Health system serves the entire Estes Park Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park. It integrates acute and emergency care with community health, which includes the full range of diagnostic and therapeutic health care through medical and surgical services; a 23-bed critical access acute care facility, a 24-hour emergency department with ambulance service and air transport; primary care and specialty clinics; home health and hospice; and a 52-bed skilled nursing facility.
The House Supervisor RN manages staff fairly and coordinates patient care in multiple situations; maintains an overview of department activities, patient status, nursing assignments and order entry, displays ability to resource appropriately and serves as a resource to staff. House Supervisors round on all units assisting where needed in Clinical areas.
Full Time, 36 hrs a week, 12 hr varied shifts, 7a-7p
*The shift and hours listed above may be subject to temporary or permanent change at any time according to the needs required to provide excellent and full services to our customers during employment
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing
- Current Colorado RN licensure required.
- Must be American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certified upon employment
- Call the physician on call when needed after hours.
- Help with patients who are rapidly declining.
- Staffing decisions:
- Down staffing at night
- Configuring staff for day shifts as needed
- Floating staff to other units as needed
- Calling in staff for staff shortages
- Calling on call staff when needed
- Assisting in the Birth Center with deliveries.
- Assisting in the Emergency Department as needed.
- Assisting with difficult patients or family members.
- Assisting with patient care and transfers in Radiology.
- Assisting with transfers of patients to other facilities.
- Assist with any codes during their shift.
- Assist any department with difficult procedures (i.e. IV starts, other emergency procedures)
- Performing/documenting employee coaching as needed.
- Acting as IC for emergent situations.
- Providing service recovery for patient/visitor complaints.
- Participates in committees as assigned.
- Performs in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulatory agency standards.
- Performs in accordance with EPH vision, mission and goals.
- All other duties as assigned.
Hiring range depending on experience $37.63 – 47.19
Sign-on Retention bonus: $10,000 after first 90 days with 12-month commitment, $5,000 after 2 years, $5,000 after 3 years. Call number below for more details.
A Unique Retirement Plan for you!
All employees are enrolled in a Money Purchase Pension Plan 401(a) which replaces Social Security contributions. You control the investments on-line yourself or with you financial advisor to help it grow. We also offer a 457(b) plan for you to ad additional funds to your investments.
We offer a full range of benefits to fit your needs and family for full time and part time employees!
- Medical – Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax spending accounts.
- Dental – An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to choose from 2 or 3 options.
- Vision – Just for you or your whole family.
- Paid Time Off – Personal and sick leave immediately available as accrued each pay period.
- Medical Transport – Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and Ground usable in all 50 states.
- Accident and Critical Illness – For those unexpected life issues that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
- Term Life and AD&D INS. – Free to full and part time employees.
- Voluntary Life Ins. – Additional coverage for you to purchase for yourself, spouse and or children.
- Short Term Disability – 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
- Long Term Disability – Free to you while employed.
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program for you and your family member which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
For more information about this opportunity call Human Resources at 970-577-4458 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (MST) or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
*The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.