Registered Nurse Case Manager – PRN (as needed) – JOB# 1266
Estes Park Health is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
The RN case manager is responsible for utilization review and utilization management for patients requiring observation and inpatient care at EPH. These duties are carried out in conjunction with the Medical Social Worker.
PRN(as needed), shifts and hours will vary
- Required: Associates Degree in Nursing
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current Colorado RN license
- Required: 3-5 years Acute Care Nursing
- Required: 1-2 years Utilization Review and quality data collection and reporting
- American Heart Association BLS.
- Preferred: Certification in UM or UR, must have within 12 months of hire
For more information about this opportunity, call 970-577-4458 and ask for the Human Resources Department, or e-mail questions to email@example.com.