Physical Therapist – PRN (as needed) – JOB# 1373
Physical Therapist – PRN (as needed)
Estes Park Health is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
Estes Park Health Home Health Services can provide a single service or a combination of services, medical and non-medical in a patient’s home. Our qualified staff plans, coordinates and provides care tailored to individual needs.
Estes Park Health Hospice Care offers a multidisciplinary team approach to working with individuals and families to care for anyone with a life-limiting illness. The hospice team includes the patient, family, medical director, nurses, social worker, aides, volunteers and chaplain. We hold contracts with pharmacies and medical equipment suppliers to adequately meet patient needs.
The Home Health/Hospice Physical Therapist initiates physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well as instructing them as to the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participating in case conferences.
PRN (as needed), hours and days will vary
- Possesses a degree from a baccalaureate or master’s program in P.T. by an accredited organization.
- Two years’ experience as a Physical Therapist. Community/home health/hospice experience preferred.
- Licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist in the state of Colorado.
- Possesses and maintains current American Heart Association CPR certification.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organization skills. Understands hospice philosophy, focus of care is comfort vs. rehab and to maintain care in their residence as long as possible.
Base Pay $33.86 – 42.31 +PRN Differential
For more information about this opportunity, call 970-577-4458 and ask for the Human Resources Department, or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.