Physical Therapist – Full Time – JOB #1024
Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well as instructing them as to the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participating in case conferences.
Provides physical therapy services to patients according to a written physician’s plan of care, this may include, but not limited to:
- Assessing and evaluating therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status and participation in the development of the total plan of care. Evaluates home environment.
- Assesses for muscle strength, mobility, gait and ROM-potential for rehab
- Directing P.T. treatment
- Instructing patients/caregivers in the use and care of therapeutic appliances
- Determining priority needs for physical therapy
- Reporting to physician patient’s reaction to treatment or changes in condition
- May train patient in the use of prosthetic device
- Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for other home health services and refers as necessary
- Two years as a Physical Therapist Community/Home Health Care experience is preferred
For more information about this opportunity, call 970-577-4458 and ask for the Human Resources Department, or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.