Personal Care Provider/Homemaker – Full Time – JOB# 1283
SIGN-ON RETENTION BONUS AVAILABLE! See details below.
Personal Care Provider/Homemaker – Full Time
Estes Park Health is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
Estes Park Health Home Health Services can provide a single service or a combination of services, medical and non-medical in a patient’s home. Our qualified staff plans, coordinates and provides care tailored to individual needs.
Estes Park Health Hospice Care offers a multidisciplinary team approach to working with individuals and families to care for anyone with a life-limiting illness. The hospice team includes the patient, family, medical director, nurses, social worker, aides, volunteers and chaplain. We hold contracts with pharmacies and medical equipment suppliers to adequately meet patient needs.
The Personal Care Provider is a member of the home care team who works under the supervision of a supervisor or agency director and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the patient’s needs. The personal care provider will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity and safety of a patient’s care.
Full Time, 8 hour day shifts, times may vary, days may vary.
- High School or equivalent.
- Meets the training requirements in accordance with state and federal laws.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with Organization requirements and is in good working order.
- American Heart Association BLS certification.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and document care given. Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision. Has empathy for the needs of the ill, injured, frail and the impaired. Demonstrates tact, patience and good personal hygiene.
Base Pay $13.92 – 17.40
$500 Sign-on Retention Bonus. $250 on first paycheck and $250 after 12 months.
For more information about this opportunity, call 970-577-4458 and ask for the Human Resources Department, or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.