Payroll Accountant – Full Time days – JOB# 1430
Estes Park Health is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a critical resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
The Payroll Accountant will prepare and issue accurate salary payments, considering OT, shift differentials, and deductions and withholdings. You’ll prepare payroll schedules and records and you’ll contribute to various accounting tasks, such as updating payroll files.
Full time days, M-F, 8 am-5 pm
*The shift and hours listed above may be subject to temporary or permanent change at any time according to the needs required to provide excellent and full services to our customers during employment.
- Preparation of Bi-weekly payroll
- Monitor paid and unpaid leaves
- Audit and update timekeeping software, Kronos
- Ensure payroll taxes are calculated and paid accurately
- Update and maintain payroll reports
- Resolve payroll problems
- Respond promptly to employee questions regarding pay details
- Work closely with human resources and IT personnel to maintain accurate payroll processing
- Participate in payroll, workers compensation and other payroll related audits
- Ensue compliance with governmental laws on payroll accounting
- AA/BA/BS with Accounting emphasis or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in Accounting or Payroll preferred.
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Requires strict confidentiality, attention to detail and analytical capabilities. Ability to work independently, as well as be a contributing team member. Strong desire to constantly improve processes and increase efficiency.
A Unique Retirement Plan for you!
All employees are enrolled in a Money Purchase Pension Plan 401(a) which replaces Social Security contributions. You control the investments on-line yourself or with you financial advisor to help it grow. We also offer a 457(b) plan for you to ad additional funds to your investments.
We offer a full range of benefits to fit your needs and family for full time and part time employees!
- Medical – Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax spending accounts.
- Dental – An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to choose from 2 or 3 options.
- Vision – Just for you or your whole family.
- Paid Time Off – Personal and sick leave immediately available as accrued each pay period.
- Medical Transport – Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and Ground usable in all 50 states.
- Accident and Critical Illness – For those unexpected life issues that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
- Term Life and AD&D INS. – Free to full and part time employees.
- Voluntary Life Ins. – Additional coverage for you to purchase for yourself, spouse and or children.
- Short Term Disability – 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
- Long Term Disability – Free to you while employed.
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program for you and your family member which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
Base Pay $20.49 – $25.61
For more information about this opportunity call Human Resources at 970-577-4458 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (MST) or e-mail questions to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.