Medical Technologist – Full Time – Days – JOB# 1290
Medical Technologist – Full Time Days
Estes Park Health is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
The Medical Technologist is responsible for receiving or obtaining specimens for laboratory analysis. Handles tissue for microscopic pathology and applies techniques used in the fields of Microbiology, Hematology, and immunology, Immunohematology, Chemistry and Urinalysis.
Full Time Days, 8 or 10 hr shifts, varies M-F and every other weekend
- 3-5 years experience preferred.
- Microbiology experience needed.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology and/or Bachelor of Arts degree in a Biological Science, which includes a 12 month internship from an approved school of Medical Technology.
- AHA BLS.
- A minimum of 12 months internship only qualifies for high complexity testing.
- MT (ASCP) registered. CLS (NCA) registered, optional.