< Back to Employment Opportunities
Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN – Days – JOB#1448
Estes Park Health in Estes Park Colorado, is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
Estes Park Health serves the entire Estes Park Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park. It integrates acute and emergency care with community health, which includes the full range of diagnostic and therapeutic health care through medical and surgical services; a 23-bed critical access acute care facility, a 24-hour emergency department with ambulance service and air transport; primary care and specialty clinics; home health and hospice; and Urgent Care Services.
Benefits of Living in Estes Park:
- Very desirable, resort-style living minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park (gateway to RMNP).
- Year-round destination entices adventurers, explorers, and photographers.
- Hiking, backpacking, cycling, mountain biking, back country skiing, rock climbing, and kayaking.
- Maintain healthy work-life balance!
The Physician Clinic at Estes Park Health provides primary care, as well as medical and surgical specialty care, to our community and visitors alike. We care for men, women and children of all ages.
The Licensed Practical Nurse performs patient assessment to establish reason for visit. Conducts appropriate vitals assessment, lab testing and/or procedures based upon nursing assessment of patient’s presenting problems. Reconciles patient medications and updates allergy information. Notifies physician of all pertinent changes to patient’s medical history, medications or allergies.
Full Time, 7:45am – 5pm
Clinic Hours are:
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 12 noon*
The shift and hours listed may be subject to temporary or permanent change at any time according to the needs required to provide excellent and full services to our customers during employment.
- Current license as an LPN required
- Minimum of 2 years relevant clinical experience.
- American Heart Association BLS
- Demonstrates competency and proficiency in all areas listed on Competency Testing Checklist, including use of equipment and in-office labs.
- Assures that Competency Achievement Plan is complete and updated annually.
- Accurately and completely documents pertinent information relative to the patient’s presenting problem, medical history and clinical interventions in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates responsiveness to patients as an advocate, partnering with the patient to achieve their healthcare goals. Returns patient phone calls in a timely manner. Responds to refill requests within 24 hours or the next business day.
- Demonstrates outstanding customer service and patient engagement skills. Represents EPH in a skilled and professional manner. Contributes to effective teamwork and fosters cooperation within the team.
- Accomplishes effective schedule efficiencies and utilization based upon patient presentation and physician parameters.
- Facilitates referrals, prior authorizations and other clinical support functions as assigned.
- Demonstrates EPH performance standards and actively participates in process improvement.
- Participate in committees as assigned.
- Perform in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulatory agency standards.
- Perform in accordance with EPH vision, mission and goals.
- All other duties as assigned.
Hiring range depending on experience $18.83 to $25.10
A Unique Retirement Plan for you!
All employees are enrolled in a Money Purchase Pension Plan 401(a) which replaces Social Security contributions. You control the investments on-line yourself or with you financial advisor to help it grow. We also offer a 457(b) plan for you to ad additional funds to your investments.
We offer a full range of benefits to fit your needs and family needs!
- Medical – Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax spending accounts.
- Dental – An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to choose from 2 or 3 options.
- Vision – Just for you or your whole family.
- Paid Time Off – Personal and sick leave immediately available as accrued each pay period.
- Medical Transport – Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and Ground usable in all 50 states.
- Accident and Critical Illness – For those unexpected life issues that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
- Term Life and AD&D INS. – Free to full and part time employees.
- Voluntary Life Ins. – Additional coverage for you to purchase for yourself, spouse and or children.
- Short Term Disability – 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
- Long Term Disability – Free to you while employed.
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program for you and your family member which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
For further information call our recruiter at 970-577-4458 Monday-Friday, or view our web page at Estes Park Health , or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.