Internal Medicine Physician – JOB #1518
Estes Park Health exists to make a positive difference to the health and well-being of all we serve. Located 90 miles northwest of Denver, 40 miles west of Front Range cities, sitting at 7,522 feet above sea level, Estes Park sits in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. As the gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, the adventurous lifestyle Estes Park supplies opens endless outdoor opportunities for our team. We promote a healthy work-life balance to give our team members the time to enjoy the “playground” that is Colorado.
From pediatrics to geriatrics, Estes Park Health supplies a full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors, and visitors in the entire Estes Park Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park. Today, over 18,000 patients—residents and visitors alike—see our health care teams for both outpatient and inpatient services.
Summary of Position:
Estes Park Health (EPH) is seeking to employ an experienced (3-5 years minimum) full time Internal Medicine Physician to provide care in our outpatient multi-specialty clinic. This position will be replacing 1 of our 4 Internist’s, who will be retiring.
Our Internist’s have full support from hospitalists, emergency room, lab, radiology, surgery, specialists, urgent care, IT staff and administrative team on site. Each physician will have full RN support within the clinic. The patient base in the outpatient clinic is mainly geriatric (50’s and up).
Estes Park Heath’s Electronic Health Record is EPIC. The salary for this position is competitive and comes along with full benefits, listed below:
Perks of working with us!
- Paid Time Off – Personal and sick leave immediately available as accrued each pay period. Annual PTO accrual in your first year is 184 hours, equivalent to 23, 8 hour, days.
- Retirement plans catered to your needs – all employees (Full Time, Part Time, PRN) are enrolled into our Money Purchase Pension Plan, 401a, which is in lieu of social security contributions. We also offer a 457(b) plan to additional funds to your investments.
- Medical – Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax spending accounts.
- Dental – An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to choose from 2 or 3 options.
- Vision – Just for you or your whole family.
- Medical Transport – Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and Ground usable in all 50 states.
- Accident and Critical Illness – For those unexpected life issues that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
- Term Life and AD&D INS. – Free to full and part time employees.
- Voluntary Life Ins. – Additional coverage for you to purchase for yourself, spouse and or children.
- Short Term Disability – 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
- Long Term Disability – Free to you while employed.
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program for you and your family member which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
For more information about this opportunity call Human Resources at 970-577-4544 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (MST) or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.