Human Resource Generalist – Full Time – JOB# 1400
Estes Park Health is a non-profit critical access healthcare facility in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. Estes Park Health serves the entire Estes Park Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park. It integrates acute and emergency care with community health, which includes the full range of diagnostic and therapeutic health care through medical and surgical services; a 23-bed critical access acute care facility, a 24-hour emergency department with ambulance service and air transport; primary care and specialty clinics; and home health and hospice.
The Human Resource Generalist functions as the primary human resources professional providing expertise and valued HR services to team members. The person in this position administers the daily operational functions of the HR department, including compensation and benefits, leaves, and employee relations.
SHIFTS: M-F, 8 hr days. Exempt Salaried
*The shift and hours listed above may be subject to temporary or permanent change at any time according to the needs required to provide excellent and full services to our customers during employment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to think and act independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn HRIS/payroll systems; experience with Lawson and Kronos preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business Administration or related field required
- Minimum of three years progressive HR generalist experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Human Resources certification (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP) preferred
Base Pay: $23.11 – 30.41 (exempt status)
A Unique Retirement Plan for you!
All employees are enrolled in a Money Purchase Pension Plan 401(a) which replaces Social Security contributions. You control the investments on-line yourself or with you financial advisor to help it grow. We also offer a 457(b) plan for you to ad additional funds to your investments.
We offer a full range of benefits to fit your needs and family needs for full time and part time employees!
- Medical – Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax spending accounts.
- Dental – An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to choose from 2 or 3 options.
- Vision – Just for you or your whole family.
- Paid Time Off – Personal and sick leave immediately available as accrued each pay period.
- Medical Transport – Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and Ground usable in all 50 states.
- Accident and Critical Illness – For those unexpected life issues that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
- Term Life and AD&D INS. – Free to full and part time employees.
- Voluntary Life Ins. – Additional coverage for you to purchase for yourself, spouse and or children.
- Short Term Disability – 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
- Long Term Disability – Free to you while employed.
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program for you and your family member which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
For more information about this opportunity call Human Resources at 970-577-4458 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (MST) or e-mail questions to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
*The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.