Home Health Care/Hospice Clinical Manager – Full-Time – JOB# 1481
Apply NOW at https://eph.org/job-opportunities/
Estes Park Health exists to make a positive difference to the health and well-being of all we serve. Located about 90 miles northwest of Denver, at 7,522 feet above sea level, Estes Park Health sits in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. As a gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, the adventurous lifestyle Estes Park supplies open endless outdoor opportunities for our staff. We promote a healthy work-life balance to give our staff the time to enjoy the “playground” that is Colorado.
From pediatrics to geriatrics, Estes Park Health supplies a full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors, and visitors in the entire Estes Park Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park. Today, over 18,000 patients—residents and visitors alike—see our health care teams for both outpatient and inpatient services.
The Clinical Manager is responsible to provide oversight of all patient care services and personnel. The Clinical Manager is responsible for ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately, care and services are delivered appropriately, as well as the supervision of clinical personnel.
Will Vary, Some Weekend Work, Full Time
*The shift and hours listed above may be subject to temporary or permanent change at any time according to the needs required to provide excellent and full services to our customers during employment.
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state.
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing. BSN degree is preferred.
- Current licensure in state, American Heart Association CPR certification and valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of two years computer literacy.
- Perform in accordance with EPH vision, mission and goals
- Receives case referrals. Reviews available patient information related to case, including disciplines required, to determine home care needs. Assigns appropriate clinicians to case.
- Reviews and evaluates each case by reviewing the services provided by clinicians, conferences, record review, discusses and verifies impressions, instructs, and guides clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality home care services, and is available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians as appropriate.
- Reviews patient’s clinical diagnosis, medications, procedures, and clinical course.
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing plan of care assuring the development, implementation, and updates of the individualized plan of care.
- Attends case conference meetings with organization personnel to facilitate coordination of care.
- Conducts record reviews and communicates findings and recommendations to the Director and appropriate organization personnel.
- Assists in the screening and interviewing process of new organization personnel and
makes recommendations for employment of individuals. Assists in the orientation of
new organization personnel.
- Assists the Director in the planning, implementation and evaluation of in-service and continuing education programs.
- Assists in the formulation, revision, implementation, and evaluation of policies and procedures, as well as strategic goals and objectives.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Participates in public relation and community activities that promote the organization’s role as an effective member of the health care delivery system.
- Promotes customer service orientation to all organization personnel.
- Use the nursing process to meet the needs of patients of all ages.
- Practices according to professional and ethical standards. Demonstrates an understanding of and functions as a professional nurse in accordance with Colorado State Nurse Practice Act.
- Performs other duties and activities as delegated by the Director
Hiring range depending on experience is $35.98 to $44.98
Full Range of Benefits to fit the needs of you and your family. All Benefits are provided to all full-time and part-time employees.
- Medical – Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax spending accounts.
- Dental – An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to choose from 2 or 3 options.
- Vision – Just for you or your whole family.
- Paid Time Off – Personal and sick leave immediately available as accrued each pay period.
- Medical Transport – Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and Ground usable in all 50 states.
- Accident and Critical Illness – For those unexpected life issues that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
- Term Life and AD&D INS. – Free to full and part time employees.
- Voluntary Life Ins. – Additional coverage for you to purchase for yourself, spouse and or children.
- Short Term Disability – 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
- Long Term Disability – Free to you while employed.
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program for you and your family member which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
A Unique Retirement Plan for you!
All employees are enrolled into a Money Purchase Pension Plan 401(a) which replaces Social Security contributions. You control the investments on-line yourself or with your financial advisor to help it grow. We also offer a 457(b) plan for you to add additional funds to your investments.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.