Food Service Worker – Part Time – JOB# 1074
Estes Park Health is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
The EPH Food Service Worker is responsible for the production, preparation and portioning of beverages, desserts, salads and snacks for the patient/resident population, in quantities determined by the cook’s tally of therapeutic diet items and patient/resident selective preferences. Sets up the hot food bar for the employee dining room. Dish-washing, cleaning and sanitizing as needed.
8 hr shifts will vary
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Vocational training in food service or three (3) years’ experience in food service, preferably institutional.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
- Must be able to do fractional and non-metric math computations on a high school level.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.