Facilities Maintenance Technician – Full Time Days – JOB#1628
Estes Park Health exists to make a positive difference to the health and well-being of all we serve. Located about 90 miles northwest of Denver, at 7,522 feet above sea level, Estes Park Health sits in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. As a gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, the adventurous lifestyle Estes Park supplies open endless outdoor opportunities for our staff. We promote a healthy work-life balance to give our staff the time to enjoy the “playground” that is Colorado.
From pediatrics to geriatrics, Estes Park Health supplies a full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors, and visitors in the entire Estes Park Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park. Today, over 18,000 patients—residents and visitors alike—see our health care teams for both outpatient and inpatient services.
Summary of Position:
Provides scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of the Estes Park Health buildings.
Monday-Friday, Full Time, 8 hr days.
- Maintains HVAC, electrical and plumbing equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment as scheduled.
- Completes facility work order requests.
- Performs emergency repairs on electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems as required and assesses.
- Interfaces with service vendors for additional repair.
- Minor renovations within the facility including framing, cabinetry, painting.
- Snow removal, landscape maintenance, lawn care, etc.
- Moving equipment or furniture or scrap material.
- Assist in replacing, installing and testing electrical circuits, equipment, appliances and lighting.
- Maintains records of all preventative maintenance and repairs performed on equipment or systems.
Education and Experience:
- Five (5) years of broad maintenance experience preferred in a health care industrial or commercial facility with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- Strong knowledge and experience in general trades necessary: construction, carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.
- Lifting requirements of 50 pounds frequently and operating mechanical equipment for managing heavier loads.
- High school education or equivalent.
- This position requires individuals with an energetic, positive attitude and a strong support of overall customer service.
$18.48-$25.13, depending on experience.
Perks of working with us!
- Paid Time Off – Personal and sick leave immediately available as accrued each pay period. Annual PTO accrual in your first year is 184 hours, equivalent to 23, 8 hour, days.
- Retirement plans catered to your needs – all employees (Full Time, Part Time, PRN) are enrolled into our Money Purchase Pension Plan, 401a, which is in lieu of social security contributions. We also offer a 457(b) plan to additional funds to your investments.
- Medical – Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax spending accounts.
- Dental – An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to choose from 2 or 3 options.
- Vision – Just for you or your whole family.
- Medical Transport – Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and Ground usable in all 50 states.
- Accident and Critical Illness – For those unexpected life issues that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
- Term Life and AD&D INS. – Free to full and part time employees.
- Voluntary Life Ins. – Additional coverage for you to purchase for yourself, spouse and or children.
- Short Term Disability – 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
- Long Term Disability – Free to you while employed.
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program for you and your family member which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
For more information about this opportunity call Human Resources at 970-577-4544 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (MST) or e-mail questions to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.