Facilities Maintenance Technician – Full Time Days – JOB# 1419
Facilities Maintenance Technician
Estes Park Health is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician provides scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of the Estes Park Health buildings.
- Five (5) years of broad maintenance experience preferred in a health care industrial or commercial facility with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- Strong knowledge and experience in general trades necessary: construction, carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.
- Lifting requirements of 50 pounds frequently and operating mechanical equipment for managing heavier loads.
- High school education or equivalent.
- This position requires individuals with an energetic, positive attitude and a strong support of overall customer service.
- Maintains HVAC, electrical and plumbing equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment as scheduled.
- Completes facility work order requests.
- Performs emergency repairs on electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems as required and assesses.
- Interfaces with service vendors for additional repair.
- Minor renovations within the facility including framing, cabinetry, painting.
- Snow removal, landscape maintenance, lawn care, etc.
- Moving equipment or furniture or scrap material.
- Assist in replacing, installing and testing electrical circuits, equipment, appliances and lighting.
- Maintains records of all preventative maintenance and repairs performed on equipment or systems.
8 hr day shifts, M-F or as needed. Call required.
*The shift and hours listed above may be subject to temporary or permanent change at any time according to the needs required to provide excellent and full services to our customers during employment.
Base Pay $17.97 – 22.46
A Unique Retirement Plan for you!
All employees are enrolled in a Money Purchase Pension Plan 401(a) which replaces Social Security contributions. You control the investments on-line yourself or with you financial advisor to help it grow. We also offer a 457(b) plan for you to ad additional funds to your investments.
We offer a full range of benefits to fit your needs and family for full time regular positions!
- Medical – Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax spending accounts.
- Dental – An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to choose from 2 or 3 options.
- Vision – Just for you or your whole family.
- Paid Time Off – Personal and sick leave immediately available as accrued each pay period.
- Medical Transport – Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and Ground usable in all 50 states.
- Accident and Critical Illness – For those unexpected life issues that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
- Term Life and AD&D INS. – Free to full and part time employees.
- Voluntary Life Ins. – Additional coverage for you to purchase for yourself, spouse and or children.
- Short Term Disability – 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
- Long Term Disability – Free to you while employed.
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program for you and your family member which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
For more information about this opportunity call Human Resources at 970-577-4458 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (MST) or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.