Executive Assistant – Full Time – Job# 1354
Estes Park Health in Estes Park Colorado is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for administration and coordination of the Administrative Office operations including, but not limited to greeting visitors, maintain facility-wide policies & procedures, hospital contracts, Board elections, prioritization of workflow of the Board, CEO, and CNO. Manages all aspects of meeting management and support for the Board, CNO, and CEO. The person in this position must demonstrate ability to work in an environment of strict confidentially and maintain such an environment at both work and in off-hours.
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm with some variance as needed.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant level position desired.
- Must be expert level in computer software programs such as Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- One-two years of college desirable.
- Compose, transcribe and type correspondence, reports using a laptop or from written rough copy. Perform assigned duties on computer; train additional operators as required.
- Greet and direct visitors, answer incoming calls for CEO and Administrative Office, screen telephone calls; take messages, handle inquires and complaints; and/or direct calls to designated person
- Prepare and distribute agendas of specified meetings. Perform all duties of Board Recording Secretary, including taking and recording minutes of monthly Board of Directors’ meetings, maintain monthly Board meetings’ book, managing biannual Board elections. Make certain pertinent Colorado Revised Statues for hospital districts are adhered to.
- Take minutes at numerous Hospital meetings, type and distribute minutes. Maintain files of all Park Hospital District and specified Hospital committee minutes.
- Make appointments for CEO, CNO, and the Board. Schedule and Coordinate meetings for CEO, CNO, and Board Members. Originate some meetings.
- Arrange audio-visual services for management education, including ordering videos, arranging rooms, arrange catering, and sending out announcements.
- Maintain current master copies of Park Hospital District Bylaws, Board and Administrative Policies and Procedures, assist with facility-wide policy and procedures. Maintain contract database and copies of all contracts.
- Assist CEO, CNO, and Board members by performing various clerical duties and making necessary travel arrangements.
- Manage contract files and process for review, approval, renewal and certificates of insurance.
- Manage web based Policy and Procedure system.
- Confidentiality: Ability to work in an environment of strict confidentiality and maintain such an environment, both at work and in off-hours. Absolute discretion required. Has access to variety of employee, Board and Hospital confidential information.
- Contact with Other: Employees, department managers, physicians, patients, attorneys, visitors, news media, various State and Federal and other agencies. Responsible for maintaining good customer service attitude.
- Skills: Thorough knowledge of current office procedures and modern office equipment. English grammar, spelling and punctuation. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint software skills required.
- Supervision Received: Minimal supervision. Some work is issued with instructions, some work done routinely following present schedule.
- Participate in committees as assigned;
- Perform in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulatory agency standards;
- Perform in accordance with EPH vision, mission and goals;
- All other duties as assigned.