CT Technologist – Full Time – JOB# 1343
Estes Park Health in Estes Park Colorado, is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
The CT Technologist
Demonstrates cooperative attitude in accomplishing the common goal of patient care within the department and with other personnel affected by the department of Diagnostic Imaging. The CT technologist is responsible for carrying out diagnostic tests using Computed Tomography (CT) scanners, and works in tandem with other medical personnel in order to achieve organizational goals.
Full time, varied days 10 hr shifts.
- High School diploma or equivalent; graduate of AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- CT certification by ARRT required.
- Must have at least one-year experience as a CT technologist.
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- American Heart Association BLS