Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA – Per Diem- JOB #1002
Provides hygienic and comfort care such as; bathing, oral care, peri-care, turning, changing beds and feeding.
- Answers call lights
- Takes vital signs and records them accurately (On nurse’s notes or vital sheet)
- Assists patients with meals and nourishment
- Maintains intake and output and weights
- Assists with ambulation of patients
- Assists with transportation of patients as needed
- Maintains clean and organized work and patient care areas
- Collection of specimens, such as UAs and 24 hour urine
- Maintains a safe environment for each patient
- Assists in ordering, restocking of supplies and equipment on unit; dressing cart, ED, Specialty Clinic and juices
- Cleans and maintains utility room, equipment such as IV poles, wheelchairs, commodes and other assigned cleaning duties
- Performs certain duties of Unit Coordinator, such as; answering phones, paging on radios, filling out requisitions, if Unit Coordinator is too busy or not on duty
- Utilizes effective and appropriate communication
- Cooperates with all staff in providing efficient and quality patient care
- Effectively manages time for the benefit of all
- Demonstrates professional behavior and dress in all phases of the job
- Perform in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulatory agency standards.
- Perform in accordance with EPH vision, mission and goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current Colorado licensure
- Experience as a CNA
- American Heart Association BLS
For more information about this opportunity, call 970-577-4458 and ask for the Human Resources Department, or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.