Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist CRNA – FT – JOB#1048
Estes Park Health is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a critical resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
The CRNA may administer pre-anesthesia evaluation and preparation, administration of general and regional anesthesia and all levels of sedation techniques, and post-anesthesia care for children, adolescent, and adult patients. CRNAs may assess, stabilize, and determine disposition of patients with emergent conditions consistent with medical staff policy regarding emergency and consultative call services.
- Experience in a critical access hospital as a CRNA
- Graduation from an approved program of anesthesia accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs
- Certification by the National Board on Certification for Nurse Anesthetists
- Must have and maintain ACLS certification
- Current active license to practice as an advanced nurse practitioner in the nurse anesthetist category in the state of Colorado along with a CO RN license
This is a full time position. Shifts will vary.