Administrative Assistant Clinical – Temporary – JOB #1102
Administrative Assistant Clinical
Estes Park Health is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
This position is a temporary full time position that could last up to 1 year. This position will support the work of the acute care Clinical Directors (i.e. Med/Surg, The Birth Center, Emergency Department, Surgical Service and Pharmacy) during a major healthcare software conversion.
Full time temporary, M-F, 8hr days
- Previous experience working in a nursing department is preferred
- Excellent Computer skills including Excell, Word and Outlook needed
- Ability to work independently and with direction
- Must be flexible, organized and have ability to work with different personality types
- Must be confidential per HIPPA regulations