Administrative Assistant (Clinical) – Full Time – JOB#1546
Estes Park Health exists to make a positive difference to the health and well-being of all we serve. Located about 90 miles northwest of Denver, at 7,522 feet above sea level, Estes Park Health sits in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. As a gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, the adventurous lifestyle Estes Park supplies open endless outdoor opportunities for our staff. We promote a healthy work-life balance to give our staff the time to enjoy the “playground” that is Colorado.
From pediatrics to geriatrics, Estes Park Health supplies a full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors, and visitors in the entire Estes Park Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park. Today, over 18,000 patients—residents and visitors alike—see our health care teams for both outpatient and inpatient services.
Summary of Position:
This position will support the work of all EPH nursing directors, including; Inpatient Services, Emergency, and Surgical.
Shift: Full Time, 8 hour shifts, M-F
- Manage calendars of the nursing directors.
- Prepare presentations for meetings as needed.
- Schedule meetings, take minutes, type and distribute minutes.
- Arrange rooms, catering, and sending out announcements.
- Manage data collection; enter and summarize and report as requested.
- Assisting in management of the online learning management system.
- Assisting in management of the online policy repository system.
- Support the different unit schedulers
- Manage interactions with staff with consideration, fairness, equity and sensitivity to their schedule needs within the boundaries of the scheduling guidelines.
- Edit and facilitate accuracy of automated time and attendance records; help Director to complete payroll.
- Ability to work in an environment of strict confidentiality and maintain such an environment, both at work and in off-hours.
- High school level or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience in an Administrative Assistant level position desired.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and Windows 10.
- Exceptional organizational skills and expert communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently on projects, reports, or other duties.
- Knowledge of acute care environment preferred.
- Dependability and flexibility are a must for this position.
$17.24 – $22.99, depending on experience
Perks of working with us!
- Paid Time Off – Personal and sick leave immediately available as accrued each pay period. Annual PTO accrual in your first year is 184 hours, equivalent to 23, 8 hour, days.
- Retirement plans catered to your needs – all employees (Full Time, Part Time, PRN) are enrolled into our Money Purchase Pension Plan, 401a, which is in lieu of social security contributions. We also offer a 457(b) plan to additional funds to your investments.
- Medical – Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax spending accounts.
- Dental – An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to choose from 2 or 3 options.
- Vision – Just for you or your whole family.
- Medical Transport – Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and Ground usable in all 50 states.
- Accident and Critical Illness – For those unexpected life issues that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
- Term Life and AD&D INS. – Free to full and part time employees.
- Voluntary Life Ins. – Additional coverage for you to purchase for yourself, spouse and or children.
- Short Term Disability – 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
- Long Term Disability – Free to you while employed.
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program for you and your family member which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
For more information about this opportunity call Human Resources at 970-577-4544 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (MST) or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.