Accounts Payable Clerk – Part Time – JOB# 1367
Estes Park Health in Estes Park Colorado, is a non-profit critical access healthcare facility in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. Founded in 1975 by the residents of Estes Park. Estes Park Health is the community’s comprehensive health-care resource with a focus on superior, compassionate care that consistently receives high patient-satisfaction scores.
The Estes Park Health system serves the entire Estes Park Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park. It integrates acute and emergency care with community health, which includes the full range of diagnostic and therapeutic health care through medical and surgical services; a 23-bed critical access acute care facility, a 24-hour emergency department with ambulance service and air transport; primary care and specialty clinics; home health and hospice and Urgent Care.
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for the preparation and coordination of Accounts Payable and various clerical duties in the finance department.
SHIFT: Part Time, M-F
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Accounts Payable and bookkeeping experience with accounting emphasis
- Minimum 3 years experience in AP preferred
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Requires strict confidentiality, communication skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking capabilities. Ability to work independently, as well as be a contributing team member
- Strong desire to constantly improve processes and increase efficiency
Base Pay $17.54 – 22.14
For more information about this opportunity, call 970-577-4458 and ask for the Human Resources Department, or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.