Accountant – FT days – JOB #1036
Estes Park Health is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a critical resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
The Accountant role includes preparation and coordination of financial reporting of Estes Park Health.
Full time days, M-F, 8 am-5 pm
- Preparation of monthly financial statements for internal management, Board of Directors and various external entities.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts and subsidiary systems.
- Fixed assets accounting and reporting.
- Contributions/donations accounting and Bank Reconciliations.
- Involvement in various aspects of budgeting, auditing and cost report.
- Test and implement new reporting/computer systems and/or upgrades.
- Various financial reporting as assigned.
- BA/BS with Accounting emphasis or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in Accounting preferred. Strong computer and analytical skills.
- Requires strict confidentiality, attention to detail and analytical capabilities.
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a contributing team member.
- Strong desire to constantly improve processes and increase efficiency.
For further information call our recruiter at 970-577-4458 Monday-Friday, or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.