Ophthalmologist and Refractive Cataract Surgeon – JOB# 1419
Looking to Hire
Board Certified Ophthalmologist & Refractive Cataract Surgeon
for Estes Park Health
Office work location: Estes Park, CO
About Estes Park Health:
Estes Park Health offers residents a wide range of services for all phases of life, from its birth center to its Home Health and Hospice division designed to provide quality care for the elderly and infirm. Additionally, we are a critical resource in our mountain community with a persistent dedication to patient-focused care via ambulatory, inpatient and outpatient services a 23-bed acute care facility, a level IV trauma center, and other services and facilities. The successful Board Certified Ophthalmologist candidate will serve a large panel of patients with a median age of 56. The Estes Valley population is older than Larimer County’s median age of 39.5 years and the State of Colorado’s median age of 36.6 years. The Estes Valley’s proportion of adults over the age of 65 has increased over the past 10 years and represents 29.3% of Estes Valley population.
Estes Park Health is hiring an ophthalmologist. This family medicine and multi-specialty clinic is comprised of skilled, compassionate physicians who provide primary care, surgical specialty, as well as, ophthalmologic medical and surgical specialty care. The current opthalmic practice offers full-service eye care including routine eye exams, medical ophthalmology and surgical care including cataract surgery. This busy service has great quality outcomes for patients and meets a rapidly growing need for eye care services in the Estes Valley.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide routine, medical and surgical eyecare, up to the full scope of licensure
- Diagnose and treat eye conditions such as glaucoma, diseases of the retina and cornea, oculoplastics, ocular trauma, etc.
- Demonstrate strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering patient-centered eyecare
- Develop and monitor treatment plans
- Provide pre and postoperative care
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, patients, and clinic staff and administration.
Benefits of being part of Estes Park Health:
- Responsibilities of practice management are handled for you, allowing you to spend your time with patients.
- We provide technicians to assist physician with work up, diagnostic testing and clinical documentation.
- Highly trained tech staff
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits package including retirement packages.
Benefits of Living in Estes Park :
- Very desirable, resort-style living minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park (gateway to RMNP).
- Year-round destination entices adventurers, explorers, and photographers.
- Hiking, backpacking, cycling, mountain biking, back country skiing, rock climbing, and kayaking.
- Maintain healthy work-life balance!
A Unique Retirement Plan for you!
All employees are enrolled in a Money Purchase Pension Plan 401(a) which replaces Social Security contributions. You control the investments on-line yourself or with you financial advisor to help it grow. We also offer a 457(b) plan for you to ad additional funds to your investments.
We offer a full range of benefits to fit your needs and family for full time regular positions!
- Medical – Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax spending accounts.
- Dental – An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to choose from 2 or 3 options.
- Vision – Just for you or your whole family.
- Paid Time Off – Personal and sick leave immediately available as accrued each pay period.
- Medical Transport – Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and Ground usable in all 50 states.
- Accident and Critical Illness – For those unexpected life issues that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
- Term Life and AD&D INS. – Free to full and part time employees.
- Voluntary Life Ins. – Additional coverage for you to purchase for yourself, spouse and or children.
- Short Term Disability – 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
- Long Term Disability – Free to you while employed.
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program for you and your family member which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
For more information about this opportunity call Human Resources at 970-577-4458 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (MST) or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.