Environmental Services Technician / Housekeeping – Full Time – JOB# 1401
Environmental Services Technician/Housekeeping – full time
Full time Benefits!
Eligible for Sign-on / Retention Bonus! See details below.
Estes Park Health es un fuerte proveedor de atención médica independiente, propiedad de la comunidad, que ofrece una atención integral compuesta por cuidadores cualificados y compasivos. Somos un recurso de acceso crítico sin fines de lucro en nuestra comunidad montañosa, proporcionando el espectro completo de cuidado para nuestros amigos, vecinos y visitantes, desde pediatría hasta geriatría. Con una persistente dedicación a la atención centrada en el paciente, seguimos obteniendo una alta puntuación en las encuestas de satisfacción de los pacientes.
The EVS Technician, under the supervision of the Department Supervisor, provides housekeeping duties throughout Estes Park Health. This includes daily cleaning, maintaining infection control standards, periodic deep cleaning, and linen management.
8 hr shifts, full time, shifts may vary
The shift and hours listed above may be subject to temporary or permanent change at any time according to the needs required to provide excellent and full services to our customers during employment.
REQUISITOS DEL PUESTO:
- High school level or equivalent.
- Proficient in the English language.
- Requirements are representative of minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or abilities.
Base Pay $14.00 – 15.30
Sign-on bonus on first check $250 with retention bonus after 12 months $250
A Unique Retirement Plan for you!
All employees are enrolled in a Money Purchase Pension Plan 401(a) which replaces Social Security contributions. You control the investments on-line yourself or with you financial advisor to help it grow. We also offer a 457(b) plan for you to ad additional funds to your investments.
We offer a full range of benefits to fit your needs and family needs for full time and part time employees!
- Medical – Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax spending accounts.
- Dental – An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to choose from 2 or 3 options.
- Vision – Just for you or your whole family.
- Paid Time Off – Personal and sick leave immediately available as accrued each pay period.
- Medical Transport – Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and Ground usable in all 50 states.
- Accident and Critical Illness – For those unexpected life issues that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
- Term Life and AD&D INS. – Free to full and part time employees.
- Voluntary Life Ins. – Additional coverage for you to purchase for yourself, spouse and or children.
- Short Term Disability – 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
- Long Term Disability – Free to you while employed.
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program for you and your family member which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
For more information about this opportunity call Human Resources at 970-577-4458 Lunes-Viernes 9am-4pm (MST) or e-mail questions to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
*The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.