IT Technical Support Analyst – JOB #1533
Apply NOW at https://eph.org/job-opportunities/
Estes Park Health exists to make a positive difference to the health and well-being of all we serve. Located about 90 miles northwest of Denver, at 7,522 feet above sea level, Estes Park Health sits in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. As a gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, the adventurous lifestyle Estes Park supplies open endless outdoor opportunities for our staff. We promote a healthy work-life balance to give our staff the time to enjoy the “playground” that is Colorado.
From pediatrics to geriatrics, Estes Park Health supplies a full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors, and visitors in the entire Estes Park Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park. Today, over 18,000 patients—residents and visitors alike—see our health care teams for both outpatient and inpatient services.
Summary of Position:
Receives problem requests from users and promptly diagnoses and troubleshoots problems in hardware, software, and networking. Performs general technical support throughout EPH, which may include field and remote site assignments to diagnose and resolve problem calls related to hardware and software.
Full time- Monday – Friday- 8 hour shifts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs, configures and tests hardware and/or software; performs preventive maintenance and repairs hardware.
- Configures commonly used software when needed; recommends guidelines for hardware and software standards; recommends appropriate workstation hardware and software configurations; recommends appropriate products to meet customer needs; conducts software training for users where applicable. Maintains inventory of software & hardware components.
- Provide summary information to management staff as requested. Proactively provide important communication to management to keep them informed of changing or critical circumstances.
- Consistently maintain an attitude that says that “the internal customers at EPH are my patients.” Welcome requests for assistance and provide that assistance and guidance with a positive attitude. Help negotiate solutions between supported departments when differences of opinion occur. Suggest solutions, engage those in need, offer assistance proactively to those who apparently have need.
- Manage electronic communications such that all alerts, notices, communications from others, and any other electronic communication is read, noted, and either acknowledged or replied to, within 24 hours. Stay attuned to electronic communication when on-duty, and as much as reasonable off-duty, to ensure response as quickly as needed to requests and changing conditions. Give particular note and priority to electronic or other communications from other IT staffers, board members, senior leadership team members, physicians, and department directors.
- Be open and collaborative in all dealings with other IT team members; work actively to create and maintain strong relationships with all other IT team members.
Education and Experience:
- College education or other accredited information technology degree useful but not required.
- Experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, upgrading, monitoring, evaluating, and testing client computing devices/software very useful; strong computer user skills essential.
- Knowledge of desktop computers, some experience diagnosing problems skills, general knowledge of technology trends, and basic network technologies. Ability to use analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot varied and complex components including hardware, software, networking, and applications; perform assigned tasks quickly and accurately; follow oral and written directions; use telephone; write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means; establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors, fellow employees, and the public.
$20.83-$27.34, depending on experience.
Perks of working with us!
- Paid Time Off – Personal and sick leave immediately available as accrued each pay period. Annual PTO accrual in your first year is 184 hours, equivalent to 23, 8 hour, days.
- Retirement plans catered to your needs – all employees (Full Time, Part Time, PRN) are enrolled into our Money Purchase Pension Plan, 401a, which is in lieu of social security contributions. We also offer a 457(b) plan to additional funds to your investments.
- Medical – Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax spending accounts.
- Dental – An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to choose from 2 or 3 options.
- Vision – Just for you or your whole family.
- Medical Transport – Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and Ground usable in all 50 states.
- Accident and Critical Illness – For those unexpected life issues that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
- Term Life and AD&D INS. – Free to full and part time employees.
- Voluntary Life Ins. – Additional coverage for you to purchase for yourself, spouse and or children.
- Short Term Disability – 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
- Long Term Disability – Free to you while employed.
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program for you and your family member which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
For more information about this opportunity call Human Resources at 970-577-4544 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (MST) or e-mail questions to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law, including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local and federal laws.