PCR COVID-19 tests are available Monday through Friday by appointment. Call 970-586-2200 to schedule your test.
Masks are required in patient-care areas at Estes Park Health at all times. See below for steps to take if you need a test or suspect you may have COVID-19.
COVID-19 tests are available:
Monday – Friday: Please call 970-586-2200 and press 1 to speak to a member of our front-desk staff or to leave a voicemail. If appropriate, they will connect you with our clinic COVID Triage Team (CCTT). The result of the call may or may not include COVID-19 testing, but you will be instructed in next steps.
After regular business hours: For routine testing for travel, etc., follow the business hours steps above. If you think you may have COVID, and are exhibiting symptoms, please call 970-586-2317 and then chose “0” (zero) to be transferred to an after-hours staff member for guidance.
Visit Estes Park Health Urgent Care: Open 7 days a week: M-F 8:am-6:pm Sat-Sun 8:am-4:pm. No appointments are necessary. 970-577-4500.
It is important to note that a negative COVID-19 result does not mean that a patient will never test positive for COVID-19. It is a point-in-time test and a patient could be exposed to the virus after a test. There is also the potential for a false negative despite proper testing techniques. Anyone tested should continue to monitor their symptoms and talk with their provider if they are not improving.
If a patient is tested for COVID-19, a provider will contact the patient only if the results are positive.
- Call 970-586-2200 to schedule your vaccine appointment (1st, 2nd, or booster) at our Physician Clinic on the EPH campus at 555 Prospect Ave.
- When scheduling the 1st dose, also schedule the 2nd dose.
- We are proud to offer the Moderna COVID vaccine for patients age six years and older.
- The community can call the clinic front desk to schedule an appointment.
- All employees of EPH are required to be fully vaccinated, unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption. 97% of EPH’s employees are fully vaccinated.
- All contractors, volunteers, students, and others who provide services at the EPH campus or at the Urgent Care Center are required to be fully vaccinated.
- The COVID-19 vaccination policy helps ensure the safety and protection for all patients, visitors, and care team members.