Your gifts help to provide quality, local health care services in the Estes Valley
Since 1986, the Estes Park Health Foundation has been partnering with Estes Park Health to engage the community and obtain philanthropic support. The Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and led by staff who are committed to ensuring the health of the residents of the Estes Valley.
About the Foundation
Estes Park Health Foundation increases community awareness of Estes Park Health, and develops, manages and distributes funds to assist them in fulfilling their mission.
An environment that fosters wellness and excellent health care for all.
In pursuing this mission, we will adhere to the following guiding principles:
- Quality - The image of the Foundation is of the highest quality
- Professionalism - All activities and relationships reflect the highest professional standards
- Transparency - Information is made available in a prompt, truthful and forthright manner
- Integrity - Donors are assured their gifts are used for the purposes for which they were given
- Cooperation - EPHF is a partner with EPH, working together to assure the future of local health care
- Confidentiality - Information about donations is handled with respect and confidentiality
- Representation - EPHF strives to have leadership representative of the entire Estes Valley
- Fiscal Responsibility - The Board exercises prudent judgment, financial responsibility, accountability, and cost-effectiveness
- Stewardship - Donors’ gifts are promptly acknowledged and appropriately recognized
- Community - EPHF fosters cooperative, collaborative and productive relationships to improve the health and wellness of our community
Generous community support for Estes Park Health began long before the doors even opened at the Elizabeth Knutsson Memorial Hospital in 1975. The first chief of the medical staff noted at the hospital’s dedication that there were no federal or state funds used to build the hospital – the resources were derived entirely from within the community. That strong community support carries through to today. Read about our historical milestones.
Friends of the Foundation, generous people just like you, have donated millions of dollars to ensure that the highest quality healthcare is available for all who come to Estes Park Health. Read about the milestones your donations achieved in our most recent annual report "Evolution of Care.” Previous reports can be accessed in the archives.
Contact the Estes Park Health Foundation using the option that is most convenient for you. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
By Mail: Estes Park Health Foundation, PO Box 3650, Estes Park, CO 80517
In Person: Estes Park Health Foundation, 555 Prospect Avenue, Estes Park, CO 80517
By Phone: (970) 577-4370
Individual Staff Members are listed here.