Registered Nurse – RN – PRN – JOB# 1026
Registered Nurse to care for patients in OB, L&D, Post-Partum, Nursery. Will work in all aspects of the nursing process; assess plans, implement, evaluate, and documentation of care. Charting, patient education, knowledge of nursing process, pharmacology, all aspects of safe nursing care to a wide variety of patient population.
- Competent in fetal monitor strip interpretation and intrauterine resuscitation techniques
- OB and Neonatal specific medication administration
- Proficiency at resuscitation and stabilization of newborns
- Ability to care for post-partum couplet including bonding and educational needs
- Independent critical thinking in all situations
- Functions at a high level as a member of a team
- Ability to float to other departments to serve as helping hands
- Competent and efficient in time management and documentation of all care
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program
- Current Colorado RN license
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Maternal-Child Health nursing required
- AHA Health Care Provider BLS, NRP, AHA, ACLS, NCC or AWHONN, Fetal Monitor Certification, STABLE
For more information about this opportunity, call 970-577-4458 and ask for the Human Resources Department, or e-mail questions to email@example.com.