Facilities Maintenance Technician – Full Time Days – JOB# 1137
Facilities Maintenance Technician – JOB# 1137
Estes Park Health is a strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician provides scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of the Estes Park Health buildings.
- Five (5) years of broad maintenance experience preferred in a health care industrial or commercial facility with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- Strong knowledge and experience in general trades necessary: construction, carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.
- Lifting requirements of 50 pounds frequently and operating mechanical equipment for managing heavier loads.
- High school education or equivalent.
- This position requires individuals with an energetic, positive attitude and a strong support of overall customer service.
8 hr shifts, M-F or as needed, 7am-3:30pm