Case Manager – PRN – JOB# 1023
This position oversees the integration and appropriate utilization of services with a focus on enhancing the patients experience and being a good steward of healthcare resources.
- Comparing care against utilization criteria ensuring patients are provided care at the appropriate level and communicating with payers as required
- Comparing care against quality measures
- Educating staff to standards of care
- Coordinating discharge planning
- Coordinating admissions to the swing bed program
- Ensuring and/or facilitating case conferences
- Playing an active role in care path development and documentation services
- This position will be available to ED, clinic physicians, and surgical services staff to facilitate admission to appropriate level of care and/or consultation around coordination of resources.
- Current Colorado RN license; BSN required
- 3-5 years Med/Surg Nursing
- 1-2 years utilization review; quality data collection and reporting preferred
For more information about this opportunity, call 970-577-4458 and ask for the Human Resources Department, or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.